Monday, April 29, 2013

Literally The Longest Day in My Life - Beijing to New York

The 24th of April, 2013 was been the longest day of my life. It wasn't 24 hours as most of the days I've been here but rather 36 hours. My 14 hour flight from Beijing moved the clock forward in just two hours. Jet lagged? Naahhh... Enjoy the pictures below
At Beijing airport - I'm guessing it's an ad to Chinese opera but it's totally freaky.

At JFK airport, New York, an ad for Chengdu, China.

JFK airport

JFK airport, in case you're not sure which country you've landed in. I personally don't remember visiting any other country which had such a big flag in the airport.

Sunrises over the horizon as seen from the plane.

Either our pilot was drunk or it's because JFK airport is a busy one. The good side is we got a nice aerial view all around NYC.

Following an amazing reunion, we're glad to see fresh veggies. Go vegan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment